Who we are
Nautilus International Risk Consultants Ltd specialises in providing all aspects of simulation support and services to the UK Defence & Military, Law Enforcement, Security Services and Civil Nuclear industries. Using JALO and US JF ESC accredited simulation technologies, we are helping to train and maintain MOD JTAC skill sets whilst significantly reducing training costs. We are an established UK company developing exciting simulation capabilities in support of the UK MOD.
Who we’re looking for
The applicants should be from a military background wit14h a minimum of 6 years’ experience. They should be technically minded, with evidential Joint Terminal Attack Controller skill sets with a desire to expand their current knowledge and experience within a high tempo training environment. The ideal candidate will have relevant JTAC qualifications and be willing to learn new simulation technologies. Applicants should have in date security clearances at a minimum of SC.
- In depth JTAC knowledge of Joint Fires.
- Military background with proven track record of Joint Fires
- Qualified to a minimum standard of CQ status
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Technical and logical minded person with good problem-solving skills
- Would require to living locally or possibly relocating in the Poole / Bournemouth area or within 1-hour radius commuting distance.
- Content to be independently interviewed and provide personal information to obtain classified security clearances.
- Full UK clean driving license
- Information Technology Literate with Microsoft windows 10, office 2016 and European Computer Driving License.
- JTAC-I qualification
- Experience with former employment relevant to simulation technologies
- Experience with computers and information technologies.
- DV Cleared.
Send your CV, references and a covering letter directly via the button below. In your covering email, please tell us why you would like to work for Nautilus International and give details of your salary expectations.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.